Prescreen International GmbH, Mariahilfer Straße 17, 1060 Vienna (hereinafter "Prescreen", "we" or "us") operates the "Prescreen" e-recruiting system at the *.jobbase.io domain (hereinafter "jobbase.io"), on which companies can place job advertisements and receive and manage applications. As part of these activities, Prescreen processes personal data on behalf of, and for the purposes of, Swisscom Directories Ltd (hereinafter "localsearch"). localsearch is to be classified as the Controller as defined in Art. 4 (7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Within this relationship, Prescreen acts as a Processor as defined in Art. 4 (8) of the GDPR. The protection and confidentiality of your data is extremely important to Prescreen and localsearch. Of course your data will only be processed in accordance with the respective applicable data protection rules, in particular the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (Bundesgesetz über den Datenschutz) (FADP), the Austrian Federal Act concerning the Protection of Personal Data (Datenschutzgesetz) (DSG), the Austrian Telecommunications Act (Telekommunikationsgesetz) (TKG), the German Federal Act on Data Protection (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz) (BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz) (TMG). This Privacy Statement also complies with all of the statutory requirements made compulsory when the European GDPR entered into force on 25 May 2018. Under no circumstances will Prescreen and localsearch forward your personal data to third parties for advertising, marketing or other purposes without authorisation. If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, you can contact localsearch by email at email@example.com.
Personal data is any information from which conclusions may be drawn regarding your personal or material circumstances or which can be used to identify you.
(1) The following data will be collected and processed for the automated processing of your application:
(2) Prescreen saves the written and electronic communication that takes place between you and localsearch. Prescreen also processes comments and appraisals which may be written about you during your application process.
(3) localsearch will only process the data specified in 2 (1) and (2) above if you are employed by localsearch.
(4) We record statistical information about your surfing behaviour on our website (e.g. which areas of the website you click on or your login times) so we can adapt our services to your needs in the future and to enable easy use of our website. This information may be recorded for support purposes or to optimise our services and may be viewed by the Prescreen administrator at any time if necessary.
localsearch will only process and use the personal data collected within the framework of an employment relationship. Prescreen will process and use the personal data collected to provide the Prescreen services, for the purposes of registration on the localsearch website and for the exchange of information between you and localsearch. Please note that we will send you electronic messages about new job opportunities from localsearch for the purposes of direct advertising if you have previously submitted an application. For this purpose, we will process your name, email address and the data you provided in your previous application on localsearch's behalf. You may object to being sent such messages at any time by sending an email to the responsible localsearch company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) Below is a list of the cookies used:
This cookie is used to identify the user while they are using Prescreen.
The cookies are essential for correct functionality. The cookie expires upon closing the browser.
This cookie is used to restore a previous session.
The cookie expires after 2 weeks.
The data collected during your application will not be published or forwarded to third parties without authorisation, in other words, without your consent. Apart from our employees who process your data during the course of providing our services, we will forward your personal data to the following recipients:
(1) Prescreen will store the personal data of rejected applicants for a maximum period of six months starting from the date the application is rejected. If you prefer to have your data stored for longer during your application process (for example so you can continue the application process later), we ask you to kindly adjust your preferences accordingly upon registration.
(2) The personal data of applicants who are employed by localsearch will be stored by localsearch for the duration of the employment.
(3) Longer storage periods may also arise due to the fact that the data is needed to assert, exercise or defend against claims before an authority, or where there are statutory retention obligations. The data will be stored for as long as necessary in order to fulfil that purpose.
Prescreen and localsearch will take appropriate technical and organisational security precautions to protect your personal data against unauthorised access and misuse.
(1) Within the framework of the data protection legislation applicable to you, and where provided for therein (for example in the case of the GDPR), you are entitled to information, free of charge, regarding which of your personal data we process and you have the right to have such data rectified or erased, to restrict the processing thereof, and to data portability. However, please note that we reserve the right to invoke the limitations provided for by law, for instance if we are obliged to retain or process certain data, have a legitimate interest in doing so (insofar as we are entitled to invoke it) or require them for the assertion of claims. Please contact localsearch by email on email@example.com to assert your rights or obtain further information about them.
(2) This Privacy Statement, and the responsibility and liability of Prescreen and localsearch in respect thereof, does not extend to third-party websites that are linked to or which you are forwarded to. Prescreen and localsearch will thus also not be liable in such cases for data processing performed by the operators of those websites in the above mentioned circumstances.
(1) You may revoke any consent granted in relation to data privacy at any time with effect for the future. To assert your ability to revoke your consent, please contact localsearch by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The unlawfulness, ineffectiveness, invalidity or unfeasibility of parts of these privacy terms and conditions will not affect the effectiveness and validity of the remaining provisions.
You have the right to enforce your rights through court action or to make a complaint to the responsible data protection authority. The competent data protection authority in Switzerland is the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner [Eidgenössicher Datenschutz- und Öffentlichkeitsbeauftragter] (http://www.edoeb.admin.ch).
Swisscom Directories Ltd
Telephone 0800 86 80 86
As an additional point of contact in the EU, the data protection representative of localsearch is available to you and the supervisory authorities. He can be contacted by mail to VGS Datenschutzpartner UG, Am Kaiserkai 69, 20457 Hamburg, Germany or by e-mail to email@example.com.
localsearch may amend this Privacy Statement at any time without prior notice. The most recent version, as published on our website, shall be applicable.